Use these “Eye Makeup Tricks” to change your eye makeup COMPLETELY and get a more lifted and open eye look.
1. Use the concealer shade closer to your skin colour for prepping the eye lids VS a much lighter shade.
2. Use a precise brush and go a little over your crease (cheat a little!) and blend it out towards the temple.
3. Line your eyes with eyeliner only 3/4 of the way VS the whole eye.
4. When lining your lower lashline, go a little below the lashline and stop halfway.
5. When highlighting your eyebrow, highlight only under the arch of your brow and not all the way through.
6. False eyelashes!
Instead of using full strip of lash, use a half lash.
7. Use your bronzer to pull your whole look together (from the crease to the bronzer)